Cryo Liners have various treatment benefits such as:
– Stops inflow of gel to the filters reducing maintenance time
– Protects applicators from gel lessening cleaning time
– Increased safety – prevents membrane from drying out
– Prolongs equipment lifespan
How to apply:
- The Cryo Liners are easy and straightforward to use. Once you’ve placed the membrane over the area you wish to treat, put the Cryo
Liner over the top.
- After layering the Cryo Liner on top of the membrane, slightly gather up the Cryo Liner in the area where the applicator will go ensuring it is NOT taught.
- Place the applicator on as normal but do not apply too much pressure; follow treatment procedure as usual.
- When the treatment is over, remove the applicator, dispose of the Cryo Liner and membrane and perform a 3-minute massage.
This product can not be used as a substitute for an anti-freeze membrane.
You must always use an anti-freeze membrane underneath the Cryo Liner.